Saturday, October 27, 2007

You like me! You REALLY like me!

In the past few days, three of my four parents have indicated their sadness at my lack of blogging for the past 3 weeks (!!!) so, after a week of houseguest and a home computer that was a bit on the fritz- I'M BACK!! And I've certainly got some good stuff stored up, so we'll see what I can get out quickly. Thanks for reading!!!

p.s. I failed to mention that I've also been a bit distracted because . . . dare I admit? . . . I am in a Tuesday night bowling league at the Club!! "What?" you are asking yourself. "Annie doesn't know how to bowl!" Don't you worry, my friends, that didn't prevent one of my friends from signing me up on her team. "Don't make this get ugly," she said, in response to my strong protestations.

Well, turns out I actually don't suck as bad as I had expected. I scored a 138 the first night (I'm a substitute so haven't actually bowled much yet this year- but don't worry, the season goes until freaking MARCH!). Anyway, THERE. I said it. I BOWL. The first step is admitting you have a problem . . .

No comments: