Saturday, May 31, 2008

Where are all the trashy magazines?

When my parents came to visit last month, we took them to the (People's Republic of) Ithaca and I stopped in to the local food cooperative (you know, where you pick up your henna, hemp and "fair trade" bananas. Not only did they not have (corporate, highly processed and artificially flavored) Diet Coke, but - insult of insults- they had NO TRASHY MAGAZINES for me to peruse at the checkout.




Honestly, what is the point of going to the store if I can't see what's up with Britney Spears? "Gluten Free Living"??? Ha! Some substitute that is. "Veg News"?? Those mags were a major BUMMER. They made me feel even more guilty than looking at gossip rags.

1 comment:

DC said...

Hey chica! I tagged you for a meme. Go check it out on my blog. Can't wait to see what you pull outta your arse. :)